Monday 30 January 2012

Off Topic - Time Travel.

The reason this post is off topic is because I had nowhere else to put it.

So Time Travel, plaguing Science Fiction for years. Recently Back To The Future was on the television and it got me thinking about the concept of time travel. I've recently had queries about this in terms of the Terminator series.

I'm starting to believe there is no such thing as Time Travel. My reasons are as follows:

In Back To The Future Part 1 - When Marty arrives back in Present time most things have changed around him, the name of the mall and most importantly his parent's life. Obviously they don't know any different and that's the way it's been for them but wouldn't Marty's life and up bringing been different? Wouldn't He also have changed. Think about it, Marty HAS changed the past thus changing his own future. Also The Docs, who now lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment